Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey Jude



I saw this HUGE can of San Miguel Pale Pilsen beer at Plato Platina, Saturday Night. Here is a shot I took for scale. Beer is P350 for a bucket and they will be coming out with a 6+1 promo once the clock strikes 1 AM soon.



Probably the bar with the primest location on the white beach (D'Mall area) of Boracay. Cocktails and beer here are discounted during Happy Hour (3:30 pm to 7:30) so these glorious drinks (Cape Cod, pinkish glass and Pearl Harbor, greenish drink) are P90 less 50% each. So for the price of 2 cocktails, I got to try 4 drinks.

Anyway, I was sharing I have seen this guy from Benchwarmers. walking. Jon Heder. And it turns out, it was him!


It's the first time I noticed Kasbah (near Discovery Shores). Beer is P40 during happy hour and is best enjoyed with the sunset (although I didn't get to try. I just imagine it would be really great!)

No comments: