Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blue Butterfly & The Grill

DOMINIQUE GRILL is beside Blue Butterfly (SML P21). It's the first time I saw it so it must be fairly new because last December, I was just at Blue Butterfly with my gay and gay-friendly friends. I'd say the crowd here is like Popoy's Grill which is also nearby (along Tomas Morato). But I didn't get to go inside since I was with mostly gay friends who are really at home and "familiar" with Butterfly.

BLUE BUTTERFLY
28 Scout Tobias St., cor Timog Ave., QC; Tel no.(02) 416-1784 "Small cozy bar and art gallery; Accessible by cab and plenty of parking along side street and Timog Ave.; Crowd: straight-looking/acting gays" -- found this description in another website

SML (P150/5 bottles) as of last Friday/Saturday morning. This establishment has two floors. On the first, is a small space for dancing. The second floor can be rented with videoke. The waiters and bartenders here have been around since it opened.

Had a coke light. I arrived at around 30 past 11. I really didn't want to drink but then I eventually gave in to a glass of rhum coke light followed by coke light and a separate shot of rhum. I got to mix my drink :)

It was the first time I met Joey who was a magna cum laude Math major, gay and happy :)

He's doing his PhD now...anyway, I remembered he was telling us about a program with a set of indicators that he developed which measured an "employee's happiness." Apparently, using happiness instead of satisfaction is also an indicator that he's gay hahaha so cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lagi ako sa blue. Nice place noh? I love blue!