Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Have Two Beers




Sure I went to Vegas but the only thing I drank there were Shirley Temples. That is something I just had to do. I mean, not drink in Vegas. You should try it once. It's funny how when I declared it over a round table that I am not going to drink in Vegas, everyone thought I won't be able not to drink but I did (yahoo!). The next time (well, if there is a next time), I will do the "standard" and that is to have an alcohol-infused nightout along the strip.


It's in Chicago where I finally got some bottles of beers and a couple of vodka tonics (I also had a glass of Yellow Tail Pinot Noir on one lazy evening). I loved the freshness of Corona with a slice of lime the first, the second, the third, ... well, until the last bottle. On Memorial Day Weekend, I crashed a children's party (yup, you read that right). And it was there that I got introduced to 312. And I so loved it!


That said...




No comments: